Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Poetry Teaser

I'm shootin' my gun with bullets of verbal execution
oppressors tearin my down, expectin me to lose it.
Destruction of humanity, then 1914,
I can't inject myself with drugs of secular morphine.
Even before now and then, up until the where and when,
the original rebel snaked his way into instigate-
shuns, creating one too many hesitations, introducing human
dilapidations, exploiting negativity to the minions,
while the rulers keep embezzling the millions,
explaining how we're crokked in many, many ways not one.
I used to tell the smokers that my daddy died of cigarettes and
them increasing their chances of cancer are a better bet.
Call me pessimistic for this world that I'm living in,
because of the greediness, the rich and getting rich again.
Alcoholic fathers, abusing their own daughters,
tired mama keeps on giving in into his gin.
Yet I'm the one with all of the madness,
my enemy hurts me to cure his own sadness.
Doing what is right is not a sign of the week,
and those imploring pain will suffer defeat!
This is the result of our brothers and our sisters,
when they don't listen but they follow the resistor!


To be continued, eventually...

No comments: